Typical school day
- School gates open from 8.30am
- Classroom doors open at 8.40am (EYFS 8.30am)
- Class registration at 8.45am (EYFS 8.30am)
- Classroom doors shut at 8.50am (EYFS 8.45am)
- Any child arriving during registration will be marked present.
- Any child arriving between 8.50am and 9am will come through the office and be marked late in the register.
- Any child arriving after 9am will be marked as absent for the morning session.
- 10.15-11am – exact time dependent upon year group
- 12–1pm – children eat their lunch in the school hall and times are staggered by year group to ensure all children can sit comfortably to eat their lunch
- 1pm – Class registration
- 3.10pm – School ends (EYFS 3pm)
A more detailed timetable for your child, including lesson timings, is available upon request.
For Term Dates – Click here